Saturday, February 7
I wished to take " Eat healthy and stay fit" drive, started by lakshmi, a step further. Its first step was salads, and now the next thing that comes to our mind, while thinking something healthy is nothing but Soups. So you all guessed is right, the theme for this month is ,"SOUPS"
Some simple guidelines for participation,
1. Try using less oil, that's means we want less fat or better no fat soups.The more healthy, more better.
2. Use fresh veggies and fruits to make soups (nothing canned or frozen).
3. You can send your previous entries, but you should have atleast 1 fresh entry to accompany your previous entries.
4. All previous entries should also be properly updated.(i.e, linked back)
5. You can blog tips for making good soups if you don't intend to make a soup.
6. A non SWC member is also most welcome to participate.
7. Non-Bloggers don't worry, please do send me your entries with a picture, your name and recipe to the mail given and I will post it in the round-up with your details.
8. I just designed simple logos for the event(the one above and below) , if you wish you can attach the same with your post.
Now all you need is to cook some healthy soup.
Link your post back to this announcement and to cooking station ,where the event originated.
Email the following details to neha.agrawal.2610[at]gmail[dot]com with SWC:Soups as the subject line by 9th march.
Your blog name
Name of the Dish
URL of the Dish
A photograph of the final dish (Any size is fine.)
Please all, do email me your entries,as it won't be possible for me to include them in the roundup, unless they are mailed to me, before 9th of march.
The roundup of SWC:Salads, shall be coming soon, do check it out.
UPDATE: This event is now over, can check for its delicious roundup here.