Wednesday, March 11
Here comes the roundup of SWC:Soups. First of all, i would like to thank Lakshmi for starting such a healthy event, so as we can be fit..
I was very pleased with the way my inbox kept flooding with entries, with yummy and healthy soups of various cuisines from all over the world. There are a lot of soups which were a complete meal in itself, and some so simple which can be made in a jiffy.. While hosting the event i came across so many new and interesting blogs too. Thanx you all for making the event a success.
I just posted the entries, in the (almost the) same order as i received them.
1. Creamy Vegetable Soup by Radhika of Tickling Palates
2. Carrot cabbage soup by Jayasree of Kailas Kitchen
3.Vegetable Soup by Rachana of Gourmetlaunchpad
4. Baby corn soup by EC of Simple Indian Food
5. French Onion Soup by Madhumathi of Madhus Food Journal
6. Tomato Saar by Ankita of A Veggie's Cookbook
7. Umbrian farro and lentil soup by Letizia Mattiacci of madonnadelpiatto
8. Tomato Garlic Soup by Asha of Aroma Hope
9. Gingery sweet potato soup by Cham of Spice-club
10. Borscht with Kvas by DK of Culinary bazaar
11. HERBED WHITE BEAN SOUP by Rekha of plantainleaf
12. Chick peas and Spinach Soup by Núria of Spanish Recipes
13. Butternut Squash Bisque by Joelen of Joelen's Culinary Adventures
14. Green Bean and Tomato Soup by Lakshmi of Cooking station.
15. Tomato Soup by Bhawana Gupta of From my palate
16. Roasted carrot and tomato soup by TBC of The Budding Cook
17. Paya soup by Priayanka of asan khana
18. Beet root Soup by Purva of Purva's Daawat
19.Tomato soup with smoky bell pepper by Vidhas of Appetizing recipes
20. Vegetable Corn flour soup by Vidhas of Appetizing recipes
21. Ginger carrot soup by Sowmya of Creative saga
22. Green Peas Soup by Trupti of Recipe Center
23. Sweet Corn Vegetable Soup by Priyasuresh of Priya's Easy N Tasty Recipes
24. Cauliflower, Broccoli N Pasta Clear soup by Priyasuresh of Priya's Easy N Tasty Recipes
25. Vegan Chilled Avocado Soup by Priyasuresh of Priya's Easy N Tasty Recipes
26. Tocana de Hrisca by Manda of Asparagus Thin
27. Potato and spinach soup by Deepa Hari of Simple Home Cooking
28. Rasam (Tomato tamarind soup) by Deepa Hari of Simple Home Cooking
29. Chunky Veg and Pasta Soup by Deepika of Less Sugar, Please
30. Tomato Red Lentil Soup by Deepika of Less Sugar, Please
31. Garlicky Ashgourd Soup by Deepika of Less Sugar, Please
32. Spinach 'N Apple Soup by Deepika of Less Sugar, Please
33. Chickpea Soup by Deepika of Less Sugar, Please
34 . Pumpkin Soup with Coriander by Deepika of Less Sugar, Please
35. Peas Potato Soup by Hemamalini of Salt To Taste
36. A soup filled with love (Pumpkin Soup) by Aparna Prabhu of Aps Kitchen
37. Easy Tomato Soup by Lakshmi Venkatesh of Kitchen Chronicles
38. Kid friendly Chicken soup by Oriya Food of Home Cooked Oriya Food
39. Tomato Soup by Oriya Food of Home Cooked Oriya Food
40. Spicy Lemony Coriander soup by Oriya Food of Home Cooked Oriya Food
41. Pineapple Hot and sour soup by Sumarajesh of Sumas cuisine
42. Carrot Soup by Prajusha of Icookipost
43. Cajun Style Potato and Kale Soup by Curryleaf of TastyCurryLeaf
44. Minestrone Soup by Maya of KonkanWorld
45. Cold Gazpacho soup by Neha of Tasty Recipes
46. Vegetable soup by Swapna pravin of Cooking with swapna
47. Cauliflower soup by Swapna pravin of Cooking with swapna
48. Caribbean pumpkin soup by Swapna pravin of Cooking with swapna
49. Gingery Sweet Potato soup by Neha of Tasty Recipes
50. Cool cucumber turns hot( Cucumber Soup) by Aparna Prabhu of APS KITCHEN
51. Asian-soup by Annalyn of munchin' in manila
52. Tomato Soup with Fries by Gayathri Hema of Just Urs!!!
Do check out SWC: Meals on wheels, last date 31st march. I tried not to miss any entry, but if i have, please point it out,so i may correct it....
Last but not the least, wishing you all a very very HAPPY HOLI....