Tuesday, August 11
After a long time i am blogging, so firstly i would like to say sorry, for the late roundup and my slow responses to all your mails. Actually from July onwards my younger kid also started going to school, so (instead of having more time )now i have even lesser time, .., as his play group is only for one and a half hour.., So picking and dropping the two takes all my time... :(
Also my elder one did had his 5th b'day party in july, so was busy few days with it, ( i shall upload some snaps soon)... Also 1st week of august was a week with one by one all getting sick..
Now now; enough of my excuses..hehe, getting over to the roundup of Cooking For Kids.. One thing that I wanted to ask all you bloggers , on behalf of Sharmi , the event starter, is for the future guest hosts of this event from september onwards. Whoever wants to host future CFK, please do contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org
And about this roundup, i did the roundup; in the same order as i received the entries.. Do remind me if i missed some entry.... Here are some cool and healthy lunch box ideas for all the kids and their mom's....
1. Oats rava idli by EC of Simple Indian food
2. Nameless Delight! by Sharmistha of COOK-A-DOODLE-DO
3. Tomato Masala Rice by Priyasuresh of Priya's Easy N Tasty Recipes
4. Semiya Uppma by Vidhas of Appetizing Recipes
5. Whole Grain Pizza by Sadhana of A2Z Vegetarian Cuisine
6. Gobi manchurian fried rice by Andhraruchulu
7. Whole Moong Dhal Idly (Green Gram Idly) by Hemamalini of Salt to Taste
8. Dalia Upma with veggies by Pavani of Cook's Hideout
9. Pav Bhaji by Deepti Srivastava of Dipskitchen
10. Veg Vermicelli by Deepti Srivastava of Dipskitchen
11. Sooji Halwa by Deepti Srivastava of Dipskitchen
12. Colorful Vegetable Rice by Suparna Shaligram of Mirch Masala
13. Potato Stuffed Bread Rolls by Pari Vasisht of Foodelicious
14. Boiled egg Sandwich by Sudeshna of Cook Like a Bong
Also there are some few intresting and helpful tips for packing lunch boxes for kids by Sharmistha of COOK-A-DOODLE-DO at Tiffin Trouble!!