Tuesday, December 30

Wishing all Happy New Year N Best of 2008


Now the time has come to say Bye Bye to 2008 and welcome the New Year with open arms.As the year was ending, i was thinking of writing something about my experiences during this year in the blogworld. I learned a lot (apart from cooking) during this 10 months of blogging. Initially i used to spend so much time browsing other blogs, bookmarking recipes, commenting.. that finally, i was asked by my hubby to take a break.I missed so many exciting events during that time..:( Nevermind.

Before marrige i wasn't much to cooking, just helping my mom sometimes, and when after marrige i had the kitchen of my own, i didn't knew what to do. So for anything to cook i browsed internet and tried the recipe. And then slowly i came across these wonderful blogs,all TRIED N TESTED, which made things easier. So i thought of collecting all my recipes at one place (and sharing them too),and then i came up with this blog ,my own set of fullproof recipes. And now there are so many recipes from other blogs too that are a regular in our menu.

I would like to thank all my blogger friends and readers, who helped me, commented and kept my spirit going. And thanks to Srivalli too, for hosting such a event "Best of 2008", so as to make me write my feelings.It was her blog only where i send my first entry to any event( MEC:Cakes)and she was so polite to reply to all my amateur queries. So this last entry too , goes to you Sri.

Tradional gravy recipes:


Dal Makhani
Mutter Paneer
Dum Aloo
Spicy Chole
Shahi gatta kadhi
Lauki(green gourd) kofta

Appetizers:

Spicy chilli paneer
Sooji Dhokla
Mini Samosas
Veggie Cutlets
Cabbage Rolls
Semolina pancakes

Some more:


Bakarwadi
Murukku
Khandavi
Mathri n nimki's
Burnt corn salad
Carrot salad

Wish you all a wonderful and joyous 2009. May you be blessed with health and happiness.

10 comments:

Arundhuti said...

wish u a very happy new year!

Usha said...

Nice entries...Happy New year to you and your family...have a yummy 2009 :-)

vidhas said...

Nice entries. Nice to know about you. Wish you a happy new yar. Thanks for stopping by in my blog and kindly keep in touch.

Vibaas said...

Wish you a very happy new year. You have a nice blog!

sowmya said...

Happy new year..looking forward for more next year..

jayasree said...

Nice recap of 2008.

Wishing you a very faubulous year ahead.

Kitchen Flavours said...

Happy New Year to you and your family dear.

Kalai said...

Wish you and your family a very happy new year, Neha! :)

Indrani said...

Wish u & ur family a wonderful new year...Love ur blog

Akal's Saappadu said...

Wish you a very Happy New Year to you and all your family. May Peace, Joy, Good Health and Wealth be with you! and thank you for the comment on my blog.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs