Saturday, June 7

My 50th post , two Awards and a MeMe

Hey all, so finally i too reached my 50th post.....:) , and as i think, its quite early for me, (in just 3 months)..

It feels nice, to be in this blogworld, as there's so much to learn. There were a lot of recipes whose names only i had heard, tasted sometimes at friends place, but never ever thought of making by myself. But these blog events are making us do so, and hence increasing the variety in our own kitchens....

And the best part i felt, after being in this blogworld, was that all the recipes were well tested and tried (with some having step by step pictures too), so if you like any recipe, and wanna make it, its sure it'll come same as seen in the final picture....,unlike a lot of recipes available on net.

*************

And now my first Award, Rocking girl blogger award. Thanx Lakshmi for giving me my first award, it really meant a lot to me...,


I wish to pass these award to,

Medhaa of cook with love
Uma of Essence of andhra
Divya of dilse
Priyanka of Asankhana

*************

Then came my second Award, Yummy Blog Award, given to me by Sashree of foodiefreaks, thanx alot Sashree..Iwas so happy to receive this award..


Yummy Blog award was first conceptualized by Roopa of Kitchen Treats. Yummy blog award is the award given to the blog with the most yummy recipes/photos. As per the rules,I have to pass this for 4 more persons,But i think mostly yummy blogs are already having this award. I wanna give this award to some persons who really have nice blogging and they deserve this award, though they might have already received it.

So this award goes to,

Nupur of Cinnamon hut,
Trupti of Recipecenter4all
Manasi of funnfud
Srivalli of Cooking 4 All Seasons

And now goes the list of my favourie desserts

Gujia
Gajar ka halwa
Carrot cake
Gulab jamun

Here are the rules for the award recipients

The person who receives the award should display the "Yummy Blog !" logo on their blog and also the meaning of the award which is "Yummy blog award is the award given to the blog with most yummy recipes/photos".
The receiver should also quote their favorite yummy-licious :) dessert(s) that they have ever prepared/eaten. Don't restrict yourself to any dessert, chocolate bars also welcome:).
Also the receiver should pass on the award to four other bloggers who's blog they find "yummy" and let them know about the rules:)

*************

And lastly , here comes a MEME. My singaporean friend Priyanka has tagged me for this meme. She tagged me a long back, but just due to laziness i did postponed it for so long , but finally here it comes.....

1) LAST MOVIE U SAW IN A THEATRE?
I really don't remember,i think it was ratatouille

2) WHAT BOOK ARE U READING?
Mindbend, by robin cook.

3) FAVOURITE BOARD GAME?
Love to play ludo, chinese chekkers

4) FAVOURITE MAGAZINE?
Nothing specific, anything that i feel interesting..

5) FAVOURITE SMELLS?
Smell of the first rain

6) FAVOURITE SOUNDS?
Sound of birds in the morning, any music soothing to ears

7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
Being left all alone nad having nothing sensible to do

8) WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE?
I think what to cook,and plan for the whole day. Generally I never do what I plan at that time of the day… Yet I do it..:)

9) FAVOURITE FASTFOOD PLACE?
Not exactly fastfood, but there was a chat stall in b'lore jaynagar, i really miss it a loooot....,its panipooris's were yum.. n yep subway too...

10) FUTURE CHILDS NAME?
I already have 2 kids Aryan N Anuj, n that's enough for me

11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—’IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D’
had a world tour nad did lots n lots of shopping(though i may not use anything out of it)

12) DO U DRIVE FAST?
Not atall, as i'm still a learner...

13) DO U SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
Nope

14)STORMS–COOL OR SCARY?
Very scary

15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
Not yet have any

16) FAVOURITE DRINK?
Apart for plain water, Anything cool..

17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD…
I do have lot of time…. but I dont do anything worthwhile with it…… sometimes blogging, but seriously wanna do something about it..

18) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
Thinking to start eating now....

19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOUR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
May be ?? strands of light golden brown

20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS U HAVE LIVED IN?
Bhilai,nagpur,bangalore, singapore

21) FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
One day cricket match, if India is playing

22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I got to know Priyanka, from her blog n orkut, she is a good cook and a creative person.

23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED?
Under my bed, ..... nothing

24) WOULD U LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN??
Ya surely

25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL?
Night Owl

26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
Both....;) depending on the situation

27) FAVOURITE PLACE TO RELAX?
My home sweet home.

28) FAVOURITE PIE?
Nothing in specific

29) FAVOURITE ICECREAM FLAVOUR?
Vanilla, Butter scotch

30) OF ALL THE PEOPLE U HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
This is the first time I am going to tag, so lets see...
I'm tagging my few fellow bloggers for it, its upto their wish , they wanna do this MEME or not.

Hetal of isha's kitchen
Madhavi of vegetarianmedely
Nupur of Cinnamon hut,
Sashree of foodiefreaks

So, finally here comes the end to such a long post, wooooshhh.........., i think its the longest post i ever did...hehe

14 comments:

notyet100 said...

congrats for the awrd,..nd thanks for passin it tome,..nice meme,..too,..

Medhaa said...

Thank you so much Neha for passong it on to me.

Have you been to Bangalore I am from Bangalore and used to stay in Jaynagar, I miss B'lore a lot now.

Hetal said...

Thanks for voring and tagging me..

SASHREE said...

wow congrats neha..i hope u didnt recive my award yet :(,go thru my blog once.
BTW thankx for tagging me,have a wonderful weekend

Uma said...

Congrats on your awards, Neha! Thanks for passing the award to me! I am so flattered! Enjoyed reading your meme.

I just read about your GM diet plan. Does it really work? I am just curious.

Cham said...

Love ur meme, wish u more posts and enjoy ur award :)

Jayashree said...

WOW....50 posts in 3 months...
Congrats on the awards.

Unknown said...

Congrats on reaching your 50th post, and on your awards

Shubha Ravikoti said...

Hello Neha... Congrats on ur 50th post and on ur award...
It was really nice reading your meme... Got to know so much more about u..:)

I will be starting that GM diet from next week hehhe... lets see how it works for me..:P

Mansi said...

congrats ont he awards Neha, and thanks for thinking about me:) loved reading your meme!:)

Anonymous said...

congrats on ur award neha!! u rock! :-)

Trupti said...

Congrats on your awards, Neha! Thank you very much for passing the award to me. Love ur meme. Have a nice wkend !!

Madhavi said...

Congratulations Neha on ur well deserve award, very nice meme and thanxx for taggin' me.

Unknown said...

Thanks again for the award..And congrats on ur 50th post